|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
Using the Stun Baton in Self Defense:
1. With the on/off switch in the “on” position and the safety switch in the top position, touch your
assailant’s body with the contact probes and press the Stun Activation Button.
2. Touching anywhere on the assailant’s body will have an effect. However, the maximum effect is
achieved in the areas shown to the right:
3. When touching the assailant’s body, you will not see or hear the electrical charge as you do when the
unit is test-fired. You can hold the Stun Activation Button-down for more than 1 second, as this will not
damage the unit, as it will when being test-fired.
4. You do not have to be concerned about the effects of the charge being transferred to you. Even if the
assailant touches you while being stunned, you will not feel the effects of the charge.Testing:
(WARNING: Do not test fire the stun gun for more than 1 second as this will damage the unit and void
1. Slide the on/off switch on the bottom of the unit to the “ON” position.
2. Slide the Safety and Light Mode Switch to the top position (a red stun warning light will come on to
indicate the unit is ready to fire). Note: the stun feature will not work when the flashlight is on.
3. Press the Stun Activation Button to test-fire the unit. Do not hold the button down for more than 1
second. You will see and hear a charge fire across the top of the unit between the contact probes.
Important: slide the on/off switch to “OFF” when you no longer want the unit to fire.
1. The rechargeable batteries are already installed. The unit cannot be opened, as this will void the
warranty. 2. We recommend charging the stun baton before it is used. Simply plug the charging cord into the bottom of the unit and into a standard outlet. A red light will come on while the unit is charging.
Do not charge for more than 8 hours at a time. Overcharging can damage the unit and void
the warranty. Under normal use, the unit will need to be recharged for 8 hours every 60 days. If the LED
flashlight is used frequently or if the electrical current becomes noticeably weaker, the unit will
need to be recharged.
Effects of the Unit on an Assailant:
1. Touching an assailant for less than 1 second will cause minor muscle contractions and have a repelling effect.
2. Touching an assailant for 1 to 2 seconds will cause muscle spasms and a dazed mental state.
3. Touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will cause loss of balance and muscle control, total mental confusion, and disorientation. All effects to the assailant are temporary; the stun batons can cause
no permanent harm. (NOTE: The device should not be used for longer than 5 seconds.) used.
Purchaser must check and abide by all local laws governing the possession and use of stun guns. In addition, the stun gun must only be used in a lawful manner for self-defence.
Not to be used on children, persons with heart disease, or any vital part of the human body. Not to be stored
or used in environments where it is damp or humid or where there are extremely hot or cold temperatures. Do not use on metal objects
Valorous stun baton
Personal safety device
Electric shock stick
Law enforcement tool
Rechargeable stun baton